photo header_zps0f91e2d9.jpg photo ex_zps61d55d43.jpg photo home_zps85f688be.jpg photo about_zpsa1ea80b7.jpg photo contact_zps4aa39ec8.jpg photo twitter_zps89adcf86.jpg photo links_zps1c63dfd5.jpg photo ex1_zps4edc29b7.jpg

CHI-CHI-CHILE

Monday, July 15, 2013

I made it! I'm here!

OK well to be honest I've been here for 2 weeks. So far it's been pretty great. I'm still getting settled in and adjusting to my new schedule/routine. Until I have time to write a proper post I thought I'd share Chile through my eyes...

Sunset in Santiago... beautiful colors courtesy of the horrendous smog.

Chileans seem to be obsessed with malls... this one has a particularly cool food court.

Not the most exciting picture... but you can kind of see the Andes mountains in the background.

Chileans are obsessed with mayo. Not the best obsession. They also tend to store things in bags.

At a market. Sorry, Babe.

Another lackluster picture from my sad little phone. This is the view from my window. You can sort of see the mountains!

It's winter here. And it's COLD.

Me being a dork in a hostel.

Excuse the poor quality of these pictures. Hopefully I'll acquire a real camera soon. I'll be back soon!

xoxo

2 comments: